Webyshops.com How-To: Digiscoping

I wrote a how-to article for Webyshops.com awhile back. I guess I forgot to post it here. It's called "An Introduction to Digiscoping,"which describes the process of taking photographs through a spotting scope. It was a ton of fun to write, since it gave Rick and me more excuses to be outdoors. If you own a spotting scope, try digiscoping! It helps to pass the time on quiet, slow days in the tree stand or ground blind. In this article, I give tips and tricks on how to get the most out of digiscoping. Vortex Optics makes great adapter kits to connect all sorts of digital cameras to various spotting scopes. We even got to play with Vortex's Razor HD Spotting Scope, which was spectacular! Please enjoy! I was able to get some pretty good shots of deer and ducks. 

Please read my how-to article here: http://www.riflescopes.webyshops.com/Tech-Talk/How-To/An-Introduction-to-Digiscoping

-Jen
www.webyshops.com



Comments

  1. Digiscoping is the practice of shooting digital photos through a spotting scope. Thank you for sharing!

    Phone Scope

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to post any questions or comments.