Tuesday, November 8, 2011

UCLA's "The Bruin Standard" Publishes Jen's Story on Hunting


Hi there! Since hunting is so foreign around our parts, I decided to write about hunting this quarter. It was a good opportunity to educate students at UCLA what hunters and pro-hunting organizations really do for our wildlife. And... I must admit that I had a small hankering to cheese off some animal rights groups on campus.


Click on the images below to expand. Or, you can read the online version of my story here: http://tbs11-11.blogspot.com/2011/11/lessons-and-lunches-of-outdoorswoman.html


Like Food for Hunters on facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Well written article. When it comes to hunting, there are a lot of misconceptions out there. It does get tiring sometimes defending it. One time I told someone to call the game warden if they had any issues! Thanks for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure, Tina! Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post any questions or comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...